WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tongue Tag


Hi Friends,
Asta wants us to show our tongue, so here is mine.

This picture serves a double purpose. First, it fulfills my requirement for tongue exposing. Second, it lets everyone know how I feel about my mom's new walking program. AGHhhhh!! More on this later.

Since Asta tagged everybody to show their tongue, I will not tag anybody. I also have some other tags that I have to get caught up on, as soon as I remember what they were.

So please excuse me while I get back to my nap. I am exhausted.

10 comments:

Asta said...

KousinKoobie
Thanks fow showing youw tongue..it's quite bootiful just like the west of you! Mommi had a vewy hawd time getting mine to come out..it looks like you wewe mowe coopewative. what new walking pwogwam???
Of couwse the mew baby sissy is youw kousin she's my sissy and youw my kousin ..........
love you lots
smoochie kisses
Asta

Joe Stains said...

you sure look tired!

Amber-Mae said...

You have very nice pink tongue Koobie. I have one oogly black dot right in the middle of mine... I wonder why? But my mommy said it's good luck.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Harry said...

You're making me feel tired just looking at you!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

Sweet tongue, Koobie! I guess you must be part of this walking program? We can't wait to hear all the details!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Peanut said...

Oh walking program huh? Fill us in

Maya and Kena said...

OMD, when we saw your picture, we yawned ourselves..hee hee!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I'm still working on my photo! J x

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HAHAHA! I luv this foto! Wat wer yu larfin at?!

:@D

Stanley said...

Koobus!

Your tongue is mighty cute. Too bad your very important nap (VIN) had to be interrupted. It was worth it, though.

Let's hear about that walking program? What? Do you get to go with her?

Goob love,
Stanley

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison