WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, May 9, 2008

Rainy Friday















Hi Friends,

Can it get any worse than this?

This morning when I got up I was in a pleasant enough mood. I walked to the door with a smile on my face. My mom opened it, I started out and saw this. RAIN!! I stopped dead in my tracks, growled at the weather, backed up, turned around, went into the living room, found my red blankie, and went back to sleep.

Dogs can only avoid the elements for so long, however. Eventually, we are going to have to go for a walk, and my turn came in a couple of hours. Mom took me out in a cold steady rain, but it was a necessity, being that my digestive track is somewhat out of order due to the new "food program" that I am on. Anyway, I went looking for Sadie, but she was in her house, warm and dry, so I did not get to play. Then mom and I walked for half a mile in the cold rain and I finally did what I was supposed to do. When we got back home, we were both soaked, and I was also muddy, so mom put me right in the tub and I got a nice warm bath. (I actually enjoyed it, but don't tell anybody.) Then I had to stay inside for the next several hours.

I hope tomorrow's better.

11 comments:

Joe Stains said...

omdog I am so so sorry to hear about that stinky rain. We have just the opposite here, hot and dry!

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm worried about you, you enjoyed your bath?! That just wrong is so many ways.


Simba xx

Molly the Airedale said...

It was cold and dreary and rainy here too, Koobie! We're glad you got to warm up in your bath if that's what makes you feel better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Maya and Kena said...

Oh... rain can be so annoying sometimes... but without it, there wouldn't be any mud. And that would mean we wouldn't be able to roll in the mud and have fun!
Hope the weather clears up!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Koobie...is wasn't thunderin' was it?? If I hear the tinyest ounce of thunder I stop in my Lakie tracks and force myself to use the indoor wee wee pads...NOWAY....I don't like rain much either...it's bright and sunny here...we're gonna go out and dig and irritate Mumsie....

Ya ready to pawty at Blues?????

Lacie

Patience-please said...

Rain rain go away
Little doggies need to play!
If rain it must, here's what we say:
Find some CATS and head their way!

wags from the whippets

Asta said...

KousinKoobie
It wained hewe too, and on top of that I got STRIPPED!!! and then I thwew up...
but today we'we having a gweat time in Dweamingspiwes, and I feel gweaat..you look vewy bootiful on the pictoowes, and I'm so glad you managed to snap that pictoowe of the watew volley Ball match, it was so much fun!
let's go see if we can go find some mowe snacks
smoochie kisses
Asta

Eric said...

Koobie, you are a so a dog of discerning taste like me.


We had rain on Friday too, I was dragged around just like you were. So uncalled for. And doesn't the wet weather play havoc with our wiries furries? I'm a ball of frizz after wet walks.

Wagging. Eric x x x

Am I on you dance card for a few fox trots at the pawty?? x

Noah the Airedale said...

Rain is miserable. We hope tomorrow is nice and sunny so you can enjoy your walk and play with Sadie.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koobie!
I hope the rain goes away soon!
I don't care about a "rainy walkie" but my mom does not agree with me!
Your bath sounds great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Agatha and Archie said...

Don't ya just hate getting your feet wet??? Love A+A

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison