WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Have Rights!!



It has only been a couple of days since my last grievance and I already have another one, so I decided to have a stand-in. Or is it supposed to be a sit-in? Anyway, here goes...

Grievance Number 3: My mom, for some reason, keeps feeding me puppy food. Now look at me. Do I look like a puppy? I am almost ten months old, and she is feeding me puppy food! Humph. What I really want are steak bones. Hunger strikes are not a good idea. I can only go hungry for so long. I am a teenager!! I am not a puppy! I am a hungy teenager and I want be fed as a hungry teenager. I like steak bones, not puppy food! Duh...

I want lots and lots of steak bones bones. I want respect!!!

11 comments:

fee said...

yes yes yes, i think your mommy should give you both the puppy food AND the adult steak and stuff, plus treats. you are a growing pup and everyone knows it's a SIN to starve a growing pup!

loves,
fee

Urban Smoothie Read said...

same faith over here...but i'm worst...i'm already 2 years old, n my owner feed me wit puppy food that she got it free from the local dog show...

Asta said...

Hi Koobus
You look like a vewy gwownup teenager to me,I'm almostest 11months old and I'm still getting puppy food with some pumpkin, but I manage to get quite a bit of my pawents food by looking at them with my "stawving face"hehehehe...I think cousins B&S have a good plan..let us know how it goes
smoochie kisses
Asta

Peanut said...

Steak bones are good and lamb bones and pork bones and chicken bones and rabbit bones (but only if the rabbit is ground). Yum Yum tell her to hand the bones over.

Agatha and Archie said...

Dear Koobuss,We agree with Butchy and Snickers!! We get real food( 1/3 meat (low fat ie hamberg, ground chicken fish) 1/3 veggies cooked anything but onions) 1/3 grain( oats, brown rice, barley) top it off with a little plain yogurt for sauce,a little kelp( for minerals) and a splash of flax oil....You will lick your lips!! Tell your Mom to email PL2 if she is interested.We have been eating like thi ssince we were babies!!! Love A+A

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koobie.
Butchy and Snickers diet sounds yummy! Talk to your mom about it!
I got to eat adult dog kibbles since I was 10 months old.
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Gus said...

Kooby: I like the Evo stuff a lot. I get lots of frozen green beans as treats, and tiny carrots. And like Asta, I am a polite mooch. Hope you get something yummy soon, before you fade away to nothing!

Molly the Airedale said...

We think you should be ready for adult dog good too with all the trimmings! Stand your ground Kooby!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Woah, you definitely sounds like a stroppy teenager to me Koobuss, here's to mum hearing your demands soon!

Katy x

Putter said...

Kooby!

I agree! Steak bones should be on the menu! Pup food is simply not acceptable for a grown up girl like you! :) Talk to you soonest!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Stanley said...

So, Kooby!

Has your mama been listening to you and your demands? Does she read your blog?

I'm wishing you success with the switch to adult food. Hopefully she'll be getting rid of the puppy food altogether.

Goob love,
Stanley

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison