Monday, December 10, 2007
I have been tagged by Putter and others to list eight facts about myself. The instructions are as follows:
"List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them ). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs okay?"
1. When I go out on the deck at night, I won't come back in until I get a treat. If I don't get a treat, I whine, I mean cry, until I get one.
2. In the morning I take a nap on the couch in the parlor soon after I get up. I finish sleeping there.
3. In the afternoon, I like to sit on grandpa's shoulders and look out the window. I'm watching for the neighbor's cat to come by so that I can bark at him. It makes my day.
4. I love bully sticks and bully stick holders.
5. Sitting out in the front yard is more fun for me than being on the back deck. I get to see dogs and people go by.
6. It is because of me that the mailman now has treats in his truck. He loves the little dance that I do for him.
7. When I play bitey face with my friend Sadie I pull her neck fur real hard. She doesn't like that, but I do.
8. When my mom picks up my toys and puts them in my toy basket, I take them out, one by one, and put them back in front of the patio doors where they belong. People will just have to walk around them.
So there you have eight rather boring facts about me. Also, Asta's Mommi tagged my mom to list five things about herself. Now these are really boring.
(My mom got brave and posted a picture of herself that she took with the isight camera on the computer while she was working on my blog. Scary, isn't it?)
1. When my mom was a baby, her aunt knitted her a stuffed dog that her grandfather called "Koobus". That is where the name started. The full story appeared as a blog post back in August.
2. My mom has visited thirty-six states, Canada, and Mexico. Her favorite U. S. cities are, in no particular order: Boston, New York, Chicago, and San Diego. Her favorite states are Pennsylvania, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Hawaii, and Utah. Colorado, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and the states along the Upper Great Lakes are among the states she has missed, but would love to visit someday. Her favorite place of all is Mountain Top, PA. She just loves living here.
3. On a cold night in February 2004, she broke her right ankle when she fell on black ice while walking the late Koobus III. (Actually, he pulled her down.) It was pretty ugly. We will spare you the gory details. The ankle, along with her right knee, have both been giving her problems lately. She is getting old and feeling it.
4. My mom loves almost all animals, especially wire fox terriers. She finds us to be adorable and amusing. She is right, of course.
5. In 2003, my mom took an early retirement from her teaching career at the age of 55. Since March of this year she has spent most of her spare time blogging and entertaining me.
Sorry that I did not get to these tags sooner, but I have been busy, as you know, getting all my snow orders out. By now, all of you should have your boxes of snow. I still haven't written my letter to Santa yet. I hope that it's not too late. That will be my next job. Anyway, because these tags are old and have been around a while, I am going to tag anyone who has not yet been tagged and wants to play. This goes for both my furry friends out there, and my non-furry friends such as ms. creek, blue, and Patience. It will be fun to hear from them.
Love and Koobuss Kisses,