WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, December 10, 2007

Tags



Hi Everybody,

I have been tagged by Putter and others to list eight facts about myself. The instructions are as follows:

"List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them ). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs okay?"

Here goes:

1. When I go out on the deck at night, I won't come back in until I get a treat. If I don't get a treat, I whine, I mean cry, until I get one.
2. In the morning I take a nap on the couch in the parlor soon after I get up. I finish sleeping there.
3. In the afternoon, I like to sit on grandpa's shoulders and look out the window. I'm watching for the neighbor's cat to come by so that I can bark at him. It makes my day.
4. I love bully sticks and bully stick holders.
5. Sitting out in the front yard is more fun for me than being on the back deck. I get to see dogs and people go by.
6. It is because of me that the mailman now has treats in his truck. He loves the little dance that I do for him.
7. When I play bitey face with my friend Sadie I pull her neck fur real hard. She doesn't like that, but I do.
8. When my mom picks up my toys and puts them in my toy basket, I take them out, one by one, and put them back in front of the patio doors where they belong. People will just have to walk around them.

So there you have eight rather boring facts about me. Also, Asta's Mommi tagged my mom to list five things about herself. Now these are really boring.
(My mom got brave and posted a picture of herself that she took with the isight camera on the computer while she was working on my blog. Scary, isn't it?)


1. When my mom was a baby, her aunt knitted her a stuffed dog that her grandfather called "Koobus". That is where the name started. The full story appeared as a blog post back in August.
2. My mom has visited thirty-six states, Canada, and Mexico. Her favorite U. S. cities are, in no particular order: Boston, New York, Chicago, and San Diego. Her favorite states are Pennsylvania, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Hawaii, and Utah. Colorado, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and the states along the Upper Great Lakes are among the states she has missed, but would love to visit someday. Her favorite place of all is Mountain Top, PA. She just loves living here.
3. On a cold night in February 2004, she broke her right ankle when she fell on black ice while walking the late Koobus III. (Actually, he pulled her down.) It was pretty ugly. We will spare you the gory details. The ankle, along with her right knee, have both been giving her problems lately. She is getting old and feeling it.
4. My mom loves almost all animals, especially wire fox terriers. She finds us to be adorable and amusing. She is right, of course.
5. In 2003, my mom took an early retirement from her teaching career at the age of 55. Since March of this year she has spent most of her spare time blogging and entertaining me.

Sorry that I did not get to these tags sooner, but I have been busy, as you know, getting all my snow orders out. By now, all of you should have your boxes of snow. I still haven't written my letter to Santa yet. I hope that it's not too late. That will be my next job. Anyway, because these tags are old and have been around a while, I am going to tag anyone who has not yet been tagged and wants to play. This goes for both my furry friends out there, and my non-furry friends such as ms. creek, blue, and Patience. It will be fun to hear from them.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

22 comments:

Asta said...

Sweet KousinKoobuss
You must be exhausted shipping out all those snow owdews, thank you fow witing all youw facts anyway...I agwee with you about the toys,why do ouw pawents aways want to put them away, what's that all about???
MyMommi once took one of those pictoowes and it looked way scawiew than youw Mom...I'm so glad she gets to live in a place she loves with hew favowite little cutie foxy giwl..that's a vewy good life!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta

Snowball said...

Koobie,
You sounds like a total Princess, just like me. :P

You mum sure has very strong passion for WFT. I bet she will like me too since I am a honorary WFT. hee..

Luv,
Snowball

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Koobuss, thanks for sharing all those great facts about yourself and your mum.
G'day Koobuss' mum. You should add Australia to your list of places to visit and come to see us.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah, Willow, Tess & Lucy

Amber-Mae said...

Thanks for sharing with us! Oh, I absolutely love bully sticks too! The smell & taste of them is just sooo tempting...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Harry said...

Cassidy is a fellow toy tipper-outer! She just loves having all the toys spread out.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Peanut said...

My mom says What Koobuss's mom hasn't been to Oregon. That is awful. Our grammie lives there and that is where Dad and Mom both come from. Maybe your mom could go hang with Grammie for awhile. You could go with her. :) Oh and your mom doesn't look scary to us.

Gus said...

Koobie...our house in AZrizona is a WFT motel. Owned and operate by me..Gus Dagger W.f.T. If you need a place to stop on the way to Oregon, we are available. Oh, bring Grandpa, they are our favorite folks...muzzer says my geography sucks. Come anyway.
Gussie

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mailman has cookies on his truck too?? We were just at Chance's blog and his does too! What is wrong with our mailman? He must hate us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koobie
Thanks for sharing all those facts about you and your mom!
My mom says that she understand your mom. She broke her leg twice and she says that its very painful when its cold!
And the same happens with my toys here! Why they want to keep them in the toy box??
Are you sure your mom was working on your blog?? Looks like she saw something scary!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

It sure is cool that the mailman now carry treats for you Koobie. Woh your mom sure has travelled to many place. I hope she comes to Singapore for a visit some day too

~ Girl girl

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

If I sat on J1 or J2's shoulders I think I'd crush them! You must be a lot smaller than me! J x

The WriggleButts said...

Weird isn't it.. that humans have such a hard time learning that toys don't belong in toy baskets, they belong on the floor for easy access.

the WriggleButts

Lenny said...

Hi Koobuss! It's nice to learn about you and your mom too. My I used to live in New Hampshire, and I agree it's a very nice state. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Your friend, Lenny

Amber said...

Hello Koobuss! nice to meet you! Thanks for sharings facts about you and your mom! how nice of the mailman to bring you treats.

Amber :)

Ralph said...

Hi Koobus!

I liked reading your list, you sound like a real sweetie. Stop by to visit sometime!

Woof,
Ralph

i said...

That's really some interesting facts about you and your mom.

Hehe Koobuss, I'm always at loggerhead with L.S over my toys too. In the end, she gave in. Everyone just have to mind their steps.

Joe Stains said...

Your Mom isn't scary! She sounds very interesting to me! I hate when the humans put our toys away too, it makes me very upset!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Koobie, Koobie...Mumsie decided to START her Christmas shopping and she's been hoggin' the puter...plus she made Lacie and me lick ALL of those DWB's cards. We had to put our personalized kisses on them. We'll be mailin' u something...just hasn't happened yet. Will you skate with me at Butchy and Snickers this weekend?
We might have to help Lacie....I took her yesterday and she has gravity issues. We'll be flyin' Ruby....I'll order you a hot carob drink and have it waitin' for you to board. Would you like some marshmellows on it???????

We loved ur mom's pic!! And she's not scary at all, you goofy girl!

Gotta go to bed. Mumsie's on call tonight till 7am and it's late and she's g r u m p y.

Love u more than my paws can stretch!!! Scruffy

Agatha and Archie said...

Really we SOOOO agree with you,why put the toys away when you are going to play with them again??And maybe where you left them i shwere you like them!!! PL2 is very jealous that you don't have to mark papers anymore.....he can only wish( now he is doing finals!!!!!)And we are so happy Bosotn is on your list!!!! We got your snow becasue we are in the middle of a gimormous blizzard!! love A+A

Putter said...

Hi Koobs!

Great facts on both you and your mom!

Talk to you soonest!

Your friend,

Putter!

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Koobie,

You have a busy life. My mum loves animals too.

xxx Asta down under

Stanley said...

Koobie!

You are sweet to ship the snow orders out to our friends unfortunate enough to live in non-snowing climates. You've been busy.

I love all your factoids. I'm with you on the toy issue. It's my house, they're my toys, so LEAVE THEM ALONE! I always unload the toy bin after my girl tries to "pick up the mess."

Your mama is not scary. It just looks like she's amazed the photo technology worked. She's fortunate she loves where she lives. It sounds like she needed to retire, since she needed to entertain you (which I'm sure is a full-time job).

Could we please see more dancing videos of you? Please???

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison