Thursday, December 13, 2007
As you can see, I am not a very happy camper right now. I have some complaints about my secretary, aka Mom. Here is the problem. Actually, there are several "problems".
1. She didn't sign me up for DWBs Christmas card exchanges, or whatever it's called. She seemed to have no clue about it.
2. She didn't send in any of my adorable photos for the DWB calendar. She didn't know about that either. Clueless again. Duh!
3. She spilled almost a full glass of a cold beverage onto the keyboard of her year-old MacBookPro 17" laptop. She wants to cry. (Now she is using a little laptop for emergencies. This is an emergency.)
4. Three times she had to take down different sets of outside Christmas decorations (front banisters, red front bench, and back deck icicle lights) and put them back up again because they either burned out or she put them up wrong. She would not have so much work to do if she didn't do everything twice!
5. She didn't take me for my walk today. I don't care that it was snowing quite hard and that there was a layer of ice under the snow.
I love snow!! It is so much fun, and when it's slippery, it's even better!!
I'll have to tell all of this to Santa. Which reminds me. We didn't write my letter to Santa yet!! YIKES!!!
Please help me!!! What is wrong with her?? As they say, "Good help is hard to find."