Sunday, September 2, 2007
My friend Asta Down Under tagged me in the scattergories game. Here is how you play.
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things…nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. You can’t use your own name for the boy/girl name question.
Since my name begins with K, which is not a very common letter, these answers required some deep thought. But I got ‘em. Here goes:
1. Famous Singer -- Kate Smith
2. Four Letter Word -- kilt
3. Street – Kentucky Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ
4. Colour -- khaki
5. Gifts -- kaleidoscope
6. Vehicle -- Kia
7. Things in a souvenir shop – key chains
8. Boy name -- Kyle
9. Girl name -- Kate
10. Movie Title -- Kismet
11. Drink -- Kool Ade
12. Occupation -- kennel keeper
13. Celebrity – Katherine Hepburn
14. Magazine – Kitchen Design
15. U. S. city – Knoxville
16. Pro sports – Kansas City Chiefs
17. Fruit -- kiwi
18. Reason for being late for work – Kept up late by somebody barking
19. Something You Throw Away -- Kleenix
20. Things You Shout – Keep Out!
21. Cartoon Character -- Kayo Mullins
There you have it. Now I am going to tag Butchy and Snickers, Maggie (I would tag Mitch, too, but I feel sorry for their mom trying to think of all that M stuff), and Putter. Have fun, guys!!