WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 28, 2007

I've Been Tagged


Hi everybody,

I was tagged the other day by Asta from Australia so I have to reveal 7 or 8 things about me that you don’t know. Now I am going to tag Axel and Butchy and Snickers.

Facts about me:
1. I actually like the deck and only kid about being in prison.
2. I like to hide things. They still haven’t found that remote control I hid months ago.
3. In the morning, after I wake my mom up, I go back to sleep.
4. I like to climb up on my grandpa’s shoulders and fall asleep.
5. I rearrange stuff, like sticks. I move them around from one place to another.
6. When I go for a walk, if it is too hot, I will lie down in the shade and not move. They have to stand there and wait until I’m ready to go again.
7. I hate dog food, all kinds. I know the difference between a steak bone and kibbles. A steak bone is a lot better.
8. I bark at weed wackers.

8 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kobuss. Thanks for sharing your facts with us.
I do the same when we are walking and its too hot!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Koobuss, I love today's picture of you!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Molly the Airedale said...

You and I see eye to eye about the weed wacker! You bark at it and I just plain hate it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Steak bones, kibble, hmmmm......

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

Yup. If there was ever any doubt about it, these answers prove you are a true wft.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I like your facts, very amusing!

Licks
Oscar x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I like re-arranging things too, especially stones! J X

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Koobuss,

I like to re-arrange things too! If you're still looking for an occupation, maybe you should become a decorator! xxx Asta down under

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison