WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spayed and Dismayed


Hi Everybody,

This morning they took me to the vet's and I was spayed and microchipped. No one told me about this. I thought I was just going for a ride. Boy, was I surprised! They are not going to do this to me again, that's for sure.

Today I was spayed, tonight I'm dismayed. Spaying is not as much fun as playing. I've spent the whole day in bed.

But whatever they gave me is pretty good stuff. I think I'll go back to sleep now.

8 comments:

Dean-O! said...

I am DISMAYED too (being the virile boy that I am) & hope that you have a
speedy recovery.

Wire-y licks & kisses!

Gus said...

Teka says not to lick the stitches or you will have to wear the collar of doom, just like she did. Hope you are feeling better soon.

love and kssess
gussie

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw Koobuss, what a shocker when you thought you werre off out for a nice trip in the car!

When I had my boy bits op, the drugs were definitely the best part!

Yeah, I agree about the collar of doom (aka lampshade). Try hard not to mess with your stitches.

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

They should have been honest with you! I hope you're feeling better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Oh, they just did it so you would keep your girlish figure forever!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Koobuss, I hope you get some rest. You're lucky - when I was spayed, I had to wear the cone of silence for 10 days. I hope you're terrierizing everyone again soon! xxx Asta

Daniella said...

Feel better soon baby. The worst is over for sure.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Awwww, hope you feel better soon and don't have to wear the lampshade thingy. J x

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison