WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Family History




Hi Everybody,

I have decided to do a family history while I am still young and there is less work.

Here is a picture of my birth parents, Bandit and Molly. I wonder if my father was really a bandit. Sounds exciting. I’ve checked the post office walls—no picture. Anyway, his full name is Yankee Doodle Bandit. He really does not look like a bandit, but he does look like a Doodle to me. Also, he must be a Yankees fan, which is okay with me since my people here are too. My mother Molly looks like a real sweetheart, just like me. I wonder if she was a Doodle, too. Maybe I should research the Doodle family line -- or not. There must be oodles of Doodles out there.

I will keep you posted as I uncover the family secrets. HAHA!

6 comments:

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Koobuss, Your parents look very serious. I hope you weren't getting into trouble when the photo was taken. xxx Asta La Vista, Baby
PS: Come and sign my guest book when you're sure the indvaders are gone!

Molly the Airedale said...

You have very good looking parents Koobuss!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I don't know my parents - I was rescued. But I am sure they kinda looked like yours!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Gus said...

I am a rescue like my friend Bussie. I know who was my breeder, but that is all. My human muzzer says all she needs to know is that I am a good boy, so I work hard at that. I think your mom and dad are cute, and I think I am a little jealous.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Koobuss, your parents sure are lookers, no wonder you are such a cutie, but they do look a little like they'd just had a bit of a marital spat before the photo was taken, hehehe!

Licks
Oscar x

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I don't know who my parents were as I was rescued like Buster and Gus. Yours are very cute but they don't look very much in love do they?! J x

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison