WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Winter Hat

Hi Everybody,

The other day I was playing with some of my friends and they told me that it's almost winter.  They said that I had to get ready for the cold.  These guys know all about that.  As you can see, they are fully prepared for the cold.  Just look.  One has earmuffs on and the other has a warm hat and scarf.


Since they know all about winter, I thought that I better take their advice.  So, I went shopping and found the perfect winter garment for me.  Now I'm all set for whatever the winter weather brings my way.


What da think?  You like it?



Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie









3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You definitely won't be cold this year, Koobie!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

Can't see your eyes! How can you go for walkies if you can't see where you are going. Return it for a smaller size.

teka toy

Dexter said...

KOOBUSS! There is a wild animal on your noggin! Let me bitey it off of you.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison