WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm Back

Hi Everybody,

It's me, Koobuss.



Every once in a while, like many of you, I have trouble with my secretary.  It seems that she gets distracted rather easily.   Lately she has been taking lots of pictures, traveling here and there, and relaxing in the sun.  She's not interested in my problems at all.

For example, my issues with a certain local rabbit have been well documented over the last few months.  Well, my friends, it's getting worse.  Before I just had one certain bunny bugging me, but now I have two!

This is what was in my front yard this morning, around 9 AM, Eastern Daylight Time.  Please bigify to get a better look.

Did you see her?  Now she (Bonnie Bunny) thinks she's safe there crunching down and hiding in the grass.  But I know all about her and I'm watching.

At the same time that she was enjoying the morning sun, he (Benny Bunny) was hanging out by the lilac bush in the back yard.  This is the same guy who has been teasing me for months.  As you can see, he's still here.

So, my friends, I am now outnumbered, 2-1, and something is telling me that it's going to get a lot worse.  Sheesh...

Meanwhile, my mom has not helped me at all with this rabbit control issue.  Well, what has she been doing with herself, you ask.  Here is a small sample of her photos from April.  Please bigify to see the details.


                           

                          

                          

                  

                          
And, finally, a photo from a couple years ago, with some minor editing.
                         


Well, friends, it's time for my nap.  I've got to get my rest now that I have two bunnies to chase.  Sheesh...

Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie, WFT




15 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I SOOOOO know your pain!

One of those khritters was akhross the street the other night...

AND the flowering cherry blossoms keep ending up on my blog too...

Thank dog I had my football to keep me okhkhupied Saturday afternoon...

Best of lukhk to woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Nice pikhs BTW!

Lorenza said...

Koobie!
Two of them?? The nerve!
You need a good plan! Let us know if you need help, ok?
The flowers are beautiful!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Abby said...

Hi, Koobie...

I know your pain with the slacking secretary...Happens here all the time...

Looks like your gonna have to take care of the critter situation all by yourself...

I've got some of those bunny critters in My Back Yard too...If Mom would just let me off the leash I know I could catch one...

Abby xxxooo

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Good help is hard to find! I know! But look at the gorgeous pics your mom has been taking and sounds like she is doing just what she should be doing so she can enjoy her retirement!

Get lots of rest, because those bunnies will soon outnumber you exponentially! lol

Auntie Janet said...

Ahh, KOOBIE,

Unfortunately, I think you've met your match with 2 bunnies in your yard - especially one being a female and the other a male!! Life could get "VERY HAIRY" around your yard soon! Ask Mom to buy a BIG BAG of carrots next trip to Wegmans!Meantime, Sweetie, try to enjoy all the beautiful pictures your Mom has been taking. : )

Lots of Hugs & Kisses from Auntie Janet

Gus said...

Koobie...we all have to put up with substandard secretarial help. Maybe if we pool our money, we could get a good one and share it? Don't know, probably would be issues.

and I thinks you are right about the bunny thing. If there are two of them, and they are a mixed pair, not a single sex couple, then soon there will be lots of them! Such is the way of the rabbit.

gussie

Molly the Airedale said...

We saw a bunny on our walkie this morning, Koobie! We didn't catch her name though!
Your mom's pictures are just awesome!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

TwoSpecialWires said...

Koobie. We totally get it when you mention your secretarial help. We've not been around in days ... and it's not looking like it's gonna get a lot better any time soon. So, like you, we'll watch the bunnies. Which seem to be multiplying exponentially.

(Wish we had some of those pretty flowering trees. Not yet. But someday. We are beginning to see leaf buds. FINALLY!)

Moma's saying "that's enuf." So there.
We're outta here!
Love
Jake and Fergi xxoo

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HALLO KOOB!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! I hav just ritten the sayme thing abowt my sekritry! Onnistly yu just carnt get the staff nowadays!

I like bunnys!!

Dexter said...

Those bunnies can be most persistent. They come into my yard at night and I run off into the dark to chase them, but they are most speedy.

It is so good to see you again. Hope everything is OK and mom is just busy happy.

Slobbers,
Mango

Asta said...

Kousin Koobus

Oh my dogness what if Bonnie Bunny and Benny Bunny fall in love and ummm, well, you know..it is Spwing and all. I think youw Mom's pictoowes awe magnificent and celebwate natoowe and this bootiful season.
You might have to get all youw fwiends to come help wif the bunny pwoblem
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Dewey Dewster said...

Hey Koobie....I hate ta be the bearer of bad news but ya know what bunnies like ta do, don't ya ??? Ya may end up with a peck of 'em before long.....I think ya need us ta come over there 'n get 'em fer ya.... we'd be happy ta oblige.....

Nice pictures Koobie Mom.....Gram has been tryin'...she really has.....

Dewey Dewster here....

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

I came across in a blogging world and found you... Love your blog.

Aliwicious said...

Koobuss, you are absolutely adorable! I came across your blog and thought it was fantastic. I'll definitely be following you now. Keep being cute!

Just said...

Koobuss, I'm coming to stay with you and your Mom if that's ok. Your home looks beautiful. Hope its not a problem that I don't know you or anything... maybe I can help you plan a way to catch the bunny couple. Cunning use of carrots, right?

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison