WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time for Some Color

Hi Everybody,

It's me, Koobuss.

By now the story of all our snow is old news.  Everybody around here, and possibly where you live too, is  tired of hearing about snow and tired of looking at snow.  So, I am going to change the subject, but just not yet.  Please bear with me for one more snow story.

The morning after our last snowstorm we had some strange tracks under the tree in our front yard.
They were rather strange "foot" prints.  It looked like someone with short legs that were very close together, or someone who slides on their belly.  And, we either had a lot of these things, or one very busy one who made a lot of trips going to wherever it went to under the snow.   It also appears that the base of the tree was the center of attention.  After looking at this from my perch on the couch near the front picture window for much of the day, my curiosity was aroused.  So when I went out later that night I decided to check them out.  Bigify to get a better look.
I plowed through the snow to get a better look.  Guess what I found!  Let me just say that I've made the area safe from moles for a while.

Now, for some other stuff.  My mom thinks that most of the pictures that she's taken lately are drab and devoid of color  So she made this slideshow from some of her older photos just to brighten things up a bit.  




Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

4 comments:

Gus said...

You GO Kobbie girl. No more moles under your tree. Did you get to eat it, or did you give it as a gift?

kisses
Gussie n Teka

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

What Gussie n Teka pawed!!!

Great pikhs too! Mom says the kholours were furry pretty!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Lorenza said...

Koobie!
I guess I don't want to know what you did to that mole but.... Good job!
The slideshow is pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

Whatever did that is your pal for sure. Now you can navigate around your estate again.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison