WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bunny Blues

Hi Friends,

It's me, Koobuss.

You have heard me several times already complain about a certain individual who lives on our property, (besides mom and grandpa), rent free, and torments me from time to time.  This individual, who shall remain nameless, has the gall to even sleep next to the house right up against the brick, while I, at the same time am sleeping on the exact opposite side of the wall!  Isn't that nervy??  (But at least I'm on the couch on the warm side of the wall while he's sleeping in the mulch and mud on the cold side of the wall. HAHA!!)  Then, when I go looking for him so that I can make friends with him, he hops away so fast that I don't even see him go!  All that's left is his aroma, I mean scent.



Now, if he plans on living here, I think that we should at least become acquainted.  That's all I want.  I just want to get to know him better.  He doesn't trust me though.  He thinks that I want to eat him.  HAHAHA!!!! What a silly idea!!!!  Every time I go out in the front yard the first thing that I do is to look for him.  In fact, I spend most of my time outdoors looking for him, to no avail.



My mom thinks that I am obsessed with this bunny.  (NOT!)   She even told  me that I have to get used to bunnies for two reasons.  1.  Spring is coming (yeah, right!) and there will be lots of bunnies running around the yard just because there always are.  2.  Easter is coming and bunnies bring us eggs and chocolate candy.  Sounds kind of weird, don't you think?  I'm suspicious.  Why would they do that?   What is their motive?  They don't lay eggs or make chocolate.  Do they?  They really are nothing more than a delivery service, sort of like the Fed Ex guy, the UPS guy, and the mailman, who I love even more than I love bunnies.  But I digress.  Anyway, since bunnies do what they do, that is bring us eggs, chocolate candy, and other bunnies, we have to let them live and give them the space they need to do their job, according to my mom.

I don't know.  I'm kinda skeptical.  This is going to take a lot of thought.



Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses (except if you're a bunny),
Koobie


10 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I khan't believe he is SOOOOO rude!

He's almost as bad as Butterskhotch and BroFur!

I'm sure woo will him ovFUR eventually!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Molly the Airedale said...

We think you should stay on the case, Koobie! You'll wear the little bugger down eventually!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

The bunnies that live near me only visit at night when I am meditating, but they leave me lots of nommy bunny poo to snack on. Seems like a good arrangement.

Slobbers,
Mango

Gus said...

Koobie! Be careful of those BUNNIES...dogs are not supposed to eat Chocolate. It is a nefarious plot on the part of Bunnies, Sqrrrls and CATSES!

Semper vigilante!

gussie

Eric said...

Crikey. He's a cheeky one. Shout through the wall to him how nice he'd look in a bunny pie. Thats should have him moving on Koobie.

Wiry wags Eric x

Dog Clothing said...

I bet you will get a chance to get him this spring or his brothers and sisters...

TwoSpecialWires said...

That bunny oughta be glad he lives where he does. On the cold side of the wall. Some of the bunnies around here have been showing up in bits and pieces. We think it's got something to do with the hawks that we see. It does make for interesting sniffing. So far we've found three ... ummm .... tails. (It wasn't US!)

More interested in the birds,
Jake (and Fergi)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Koobie!
I am not so sure about bunnies but maybe your mom is right!
I hope next time you see him, he will like to play with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Persephone and Buster said...

Hah! Evil Wabbit! Subversive, nefarious, harbinger of rodent terror! Koobie, ye must defend the Old Sod against the machinations of those who would destroy it!

Wabbits do not bark at the sky for no apparent reason...they do not slurp Guinness Stout...they do not comprehend the Zen of Terrierdom. Be Very suspicious!

He does look kinda cute...

Buster, Persephone & Bailey

jony maginex said...

Hi I am joao I am from portugal.
Your blog is very cool,i love your fotos.
If you want you can visit my blog and see some of my school works.

have a nice day:)

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison