WATCH ME DANCE!

Please sign my guest book. Thank You.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

Adult Entertainment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3rd Anniversary Gotcha Day

Hi Friends,

It's me, Koobuss.  It is three years ago today that I moved here and got my family.  Three years is a long time.  In fact, it's my whole life, except for the first ten weeks at the very beginning.  Not much has changed since then, except me, and the life style of those who live here.  When you watch the video, you will clearly see that I am in charge.




Here are my parents, Bandit and Molly, that I left behind three years ago in New York State.


When I moved here to Pawsylvania,  I didn't know what to expect.



Much to my surprise, my first day here was a very busy one.







I played.




And I met my kousin Layla, who was kinda new here herself.


That's what my first day here was like.  It was full of activity.  I'm glad things slowed down after that, for the most part.  


While I'm telling you about my gotcha day, I thought that I'd show you around a little so you can see where I live.



Here I am with some of my toys.

And this is me with my warm red blankie.  I like to doze here on cold winter mornings.

I also like to sleep on Grandpa's chair.  Whenever he's not sitting in it, I grab it.  You have to be on the ball around here.



Now this is my very own bed.  I don't have to share it with anybody.  And I like to keep it filled with lots of toys.  My favorite is my green purse.  I watch that very closely.



This is my downstairs recliner.  It's in a nice cosy corner.  I come here when I want some peace and quiet.  I also sleep here some nights.  It's another great spot.



So, you see, it's really pretty nice here.  I like it.  I think I'll stay.



Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

pee ess  I just noticed that this is my 400th post.  Wow!!!




17 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh Koobie, you are just soooo cute. We're glad you found such an awesome forever home.
No wonder you're a cutie pie, you have such handsome parents.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy gotcha day, Koobie! What an adorable pup you were!
Your recliner looks so comfy! Enjoy your special day!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Dexter said...

You look wonderful! I love your smile with your big old terrier toofers showing.

Slobbers,
Mango

Gus said...

Koobie..we are so glad we gotcha!

Kisses to your family for bringing you home and sharing you with us.

gussie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Three Years AND 400 Posts!

That khalls fur khwite the Koobie Dance!

I hope woo have them broke in as woo desire!

As fur YOUR smile, it made me flash woo one bakhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Luna "The Scruffy Yacht Dog" said...

Dear Koobuss,

Happy Gotcha Day. It sure looks like you have a really nice home. Hope you got lots of prezzies. You sure were a cute pup and a boutiful furry kid.

Luna Licks

Asta said...

Kousin Koobie,

Happy Fouw Hundewth POST!

and
HAPPY THIWD GOTCHA DAY!!!!!
My Dogness Koobie..you have aways been gowgeous..I don't wemembew seeing those pup pics of you ..bweaftaking!!!
and I think you have found the nicest house to live in..total comfowt wawmf and above all LOVE !!
You'we a lucky , bootiful giwl!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Gotcha Day and congrats on #400 - you are such a cutie. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Looks like you found a good home.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Late I maybe, but a very Happy Gotcha Day sweet Koobie.

Love, pats & pets
Blue

Agatha and Archie said...

Ohhhh Koooooobbbiiieeeeee.Pl2 is all ggoogly and ga ga with your puppy pictures!!! ANd you FORGOT to show you and your bully stick holder.....geesh..that is a BIG thing!! We love seeing your stuff( I LOVE LOVE LOVE the green purse)And you are just as cute( if not cuter) than your teenage years..Love and a squillion kisses A+A

Moco said...

You are one lucky pup to have found such a wonderful home. Enjoy it. Congrats on 400.

Auntie Janet said...

My Dear Koobie,

I remember each & every one of those pictures/times. My favorite picture of you chewing a piece of paper your 1st day home, is still priceless. You are clearly the CENTER of LOVE in your home & life with Mom & Grandpa!

Lots of Love from Auntie Janet

Lorenza said...

Koobie!
Happy New Year to you and your Mom and your Grandpa!
Happy Gotcha Day! 3 years of pure happiness!
Congratulations on your 400th Post!
You have lots of things to celebrate!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Eric said...

Aw Koobie. That post made me tilt my head and let out a howl of happiness for you square cousin. You were such a cute pup of course but if I may bark so, even more cute now. Happy happy Gotcha day to you filled with wiry love from me just to you. Eric xxxx

Dog Beds said...

Congrats on your Gotcha Day!

Here is to many more!

Jenny
Poochieheaven

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

The Weather Where I Live (3/4 inch NNW of Philadelphia)

 | Weather Maps | 

Prison