It's me, Koobuss, in another pensive mood.
I have so many things on my mind, so many important questions.
1. Where did all this heat come from? We were having such a nice pleasant (but wet) summer and now it's so hot that we can't even get outside until well after dark. And if I go outside then and bark, everybody gets mad at me.
2. How come you can't really see all the water in the air, but you sure can feel it? We have a portable air conditioner that is also a dehumidifier and every couple of hours my mom has to empty the bucket. Now where does all this water come from? One minute you can't even see it and the next minute you are emptying a bucket full of it.
3. How come they never take me to the casino? I have a purse. See? I keep it close to me most of the time.
4. And that brings up another question. Why is my purse empty? Maybe it's because I don't have a job and have no income. That might be why they won't take me to the casino. However, I do have a savings account. I inherited several dollars from all my rich Uncle Koobuses. Koobus I, Koobus II, and Koobus III all had money. It's nice having rich uncles.
5. When is my mom finally going to finish changing my bloggie? She is trying to add a picture background. I think that she just oughtta leave well enough alone before she wrecks everything, but that's only my opinion, and what do I know?
Now back to thinking. All these mind boggling questions are just overwhelming. I hope you can help me with the answers.